- What can I do if I get stuck on my homework?
- Review any notes and videos posted on this site.
- Review examples given in class.
- Collaborate with a friend (it is fine to ask a friend for verbal assistance, but copying and sharing of work is a violation of the the Honor Code.
- Star the question in your notebook and ask at the beginning of next class. You will not be penalized for not completing your homework if you show that it has been attempted.
- DO NOT: spend more than 10 min trying to figure it out one question!
- How can I tell if I have missing assignments?
- If you have a missing assignment, test or quiz the score in the grade book will be marked as missing until the day of the test, after which the assignment will show a 0. Students are not permitted to turn in work after the test on the given material.
- Where can I go for extra help?
- I am available most days before school and at lunch, please email me to make an appointment
- Flex time sessions TBA
- NHS peer tutoring TBA
- What do I do if I am absent?
- Look under the Assignment tab for your given class. There you will find the information on what was missed. Assignments will show the most recent at the top of the column. If homework was collected when you were absent-excused, please turn it in the class you return. If homework was collected when you were absent - unexcused, you will not receive credit for this homework.
- What if I am absent for a test?
- If you are absent for a test it is your responsibility to set up a time with me to take it. Please make sure you are talking with me about making up your test as soon as you are back in class or prior to your absence, if it is planned & possible. The longer you wait the more challenging the test will be because we will be continuing to learn new material.
The Issaquah School District reserves the right to remove any user-generated content it deems inappropriate or not relevant to the topic of the forum. This includes language that has obscene language or sexual content, threatens or defames any person or organization, violates the legal ownership interest of another party, supports or opposes political candidates or ballot propositions, promotes illegal activity, promotes commercial services or products, or is not topically related to the particular posting, or contains contents that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation. The District will not, however, remove otherwise permissible comments based on viewpoint. Any content posted to this site may be subject to public disclosure under the Washington State Public Records Act, ch. 42.56 RCW.